Looking for Adventure? Let us help you experience…
Guided nature hikes through ancient redwood forests, while foraging for mushrooms and other delectables.
Experience world-class fishing for Steelhead with expert guides on the Eel River. In fact, some of the best wading and drift boat fishing is on our own riverfront.
Spend an evening in the redwoods, gaze at the stars, and take in a campfire while roasting s’mores.
Paddle a canoe or kayak and play in the clear and tranquil waters of the majestic Eel River.
Peddle your mountain bike through redwood trails, along mountain ridges, through meadows and along rivers and streams.
Road bike along the historic Avenue of the Giants or the Kings Range. Historic Benbow Inn and Resort offers guest the opportunity to golf on a PGA rated course in the redwoods.
Horseback outfitters let you explore the redwood forest with the chance to see an abundance of wildlife.
Ornithology – Watch bald eagles and other birds of prey in their natural setting.
We are dedicated to helping you savor the lifestyle of a grand historic estate with an experience designed to exceed your expectation. We can create an array of guest services designed to make your stay and events as carefree, convenient and enjoyable as possible – from pre-arrival to post-departure. Please note that service fees may apply.
Call 415.317.2034 (mobile) for reservations
Link to ONLINE GUIDE and Services
- Redwood Coast Travel Guide Info on the redwood parks, attractions, lodging, dining, arts & more
- Redwood Coast Heritage Trails Self-Guided Historic and Cultural Tours
- Best of Humboldt Map25 Must-See Attractions
- Save the Redwoods League– League protects and restores redwood forests and connects people with their peace and beauty so these wonders of the natural world would flourish.
- Humboldt County Convention and Visitors Center– Provides local attractions, events and services
- The Redwood Hotel – A favorite respite along the Avenue of the Giants